Saturday, April 10, 2010

Perfect Day

This was an absolutely perfect day! I had a great time today. I washed windows - I even took off screens and washed the bay window in the family room. That was a hard thing for me to do all by myself. Luckily the wind wasn't blowing too hard when I flipped the screens out or they would have gone flying! I took down the burgundy mini blinds in the family room, measured them and now I'm ready to replace them. I guess it's time for something other than burgundy. I'm just not thrilled with the idea of white blinds (or off-white), but that's what's all over the house, so I'll probably go with them. I also moved furniture and swept out half of the sun room. Now, I've got to put that half back and get the other half ready. Then when Dave gets done working such long hours, maybe I can get him to help me move the treadmill. I'd really like to sell it, but I don't think he'll go for it yet. I also went outside and picked up the rest of the sticks that I didn't get yesterday. Now the lawn is ready to be mowed, but again Dave has to get home so he can put the mower deck on!

I'm watching the NASCAR race now. I finished all of lesson 6 including making my own web page from their instructions. I've got lesson 7 partway read, but haven't done any of the projects...and I have only printed out lesson 8, I haven't even looked at it! I sat outside for a few minutes today and while I was sitting there, mama and papa chickadee were building their nest in the little birdhouse Maury gave us. In fact, one of them just went in there now. I assume it was mama, but I don't think there are eggs yet. Who knows. I'm not going to be able to see in the little hole to tell!

Dave is still not home. I don't know h0w late he'll be tonight. Probably very late! People are planting around Moravia so they'll have to get the anhydrous on. No rest for the wicked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...