Saturday, April 17, 2010

Crazy Day

This morning I woke up and was pretty much beside myself. I don't know if I had cabin fever, or what, but I knew I wasn't going to sit in this house all day alone! I called Marshall and went over to his place; we're swapping cameras for a few days. I must be from Missouri because sometimes I have to actually SEE things to believe them. I am not sure that my camera will get the quality of pictures that a Canon will get. So, I'm using his Canon and he's going to take photos with my Sony. He thinks my camera is as good as his Canon, which means that it must be the operator then!

After I did that, I still was unsettled, so I called my buddies, Sudi and Howard to see if they wanted to go to the Dutchman's Store in Cantril. I needed some things and thought today would be a good day to go. I'm sure glad they went with me, because a road trip is much better shared! While we were in the car, Dave called to tell me that he would probably not be working tomorrow - yeah!! I get pretty excited over little things! Then a little later he told me that he'd actually talked to his boss about going down to 6 months instead of 9 and his boss thought that could definitely be worked out. So, it looks to me like I'm going to have my husband with me at least half the year - yeah again!! He's already called his brother and his dad and told them. Dave cannot keep a secret, he just has to tell his bro and his dad everything! He just cracks me up!

After we got back to Fairfield, we went to a friend of Sudi's and took some pictures of her flowers. They are beautiful. I just hope my photos do them justice! I still haven't done any architectural photos, but I'll try to get some tomorrow.

I mowed the yard when I got back to Ottumwa. I didn't really want to. I wanted to play Farmtown, but Facebook was so slow that it was ridiculous, so I went out and mowed. It felt good getting out there and mowing the yard...and the yard looks good too. Now, Dave won't have to spend his Sunday mowing. All he'll have to do on the yard is go around the front of the property where there's an incline. I don't do the incline! It scares me. Tonight I've been playing on Facebook. I've still got some farming to do, but I'll be able to get it done before 10:00 and then I can go upstairs and read until Dave gets home. What a crazy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...