Friday, April 16, 2010

I think I missed yesterday

I guess I forgot to post something last night. Can't imagine that I might have been playing games or something else that would cause me to forget to blog! I didn't go to bed until late. Dave called and he decided that he was just going to sleep in his truck at the plant last night. He had a truck coming in at midnight and another at 4:00 so there was no use in getting a motel room - he wouldn't be sleeping a lot anyway. So, I stayed up until I was really tired - that way I figured I'd sleep pretty well. He hasn't been gone overnight for so long, that it was really weird having him gone. Needless to say, I didn't sleep well. Dave didn't sleep well. So tonight he's coming home, but probably not for another hour or so yet. I'll be glad when anhydrous season is over - and I know he will too!

Last night I went to my photography class. It was really fun. The Photo Shop printed up to 50 free prints for each of us. We were then asked to pick out about 5-6 that we really liked and the class would critique them to see if they could have been improved, etc. It was very interesting. I think we all learned lots last night. There were 5 students there and the 2 "instructors". Good input from everyone. We all had some good pictures and some not-so-good pictures! Our assignment this month is to step outside our comfort zone and take pictures that we wouldn't usually take - like architectural photos or night photos. I'm hoping to take some of each of those. I also felt that my pictures just weren't as "crisp" as others in the class so one of the guys is going to let me trade cameras with him for the weekend. He'll take pix on my camera and I'll use his just to see if it's operator "error" or if it's the difference in cameras. That should be interesting.

Today was my PEO meeting and then I came home and just piddled around here the rest of the day. I'm pretty bored right now, with Dave working night and day, 7 days a week. This too shall pass!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...