Monday, April 12, 2010

Fun Day

I had a fun day today. OK, so I didn't do my homework - I'll get it done! Instead I cleaned out 3 drawers in my craft room and worked on 2 drawers in the kitchen, one of which I got completed. The other one is still a junk drawer. I wonder why people have junk drawers; why don't they just throw things away instead of hiding them? I also went through some of my scrapbooks and pulled out pictures of my time at Iowa State. I then uploaded them to Facebook so "my boys" could see them again! Gosh, that was fun - it's always fun reminiscing! I also ran an errand for Dave and went to Lady Fit to work out. I even sat outside and got some sun. Dave wants me to pray for rain, but I just can't do that. He is exhausted from so many hours and if it were to rain, he'd get a break from the late nights. I suppose it's selfish of me to want sunshine. Tomorrow is his birthday - I wonder if he even remembers. Poor guy he just called to tell me he probably wouldn't leave Moravia until about 10:00 - that means he won't be home until about 10:45 or so.

Tomorrow I have an appointment with a guy that Indian Hills is using to visit with their retirees. He's supposed to be giving us advice about retirement and wills and such. I don't quite know why I agreed to do this, but I did - yuck. Then at 1:00 I have a massage. I'll have to go work out sometime between the two because there's no way I could exercise after a massage...I'm pretty much a limp noodle afterwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...