Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday Thoughts

I started out my day today with a meeting at Indian Hills at 9:00 - ugh! That's a bit early for me! IHCC is offering free estate planning to their retirees so I went to see if there was anything else I needed to do. Today was basically just a preliminary meeting...we'll meet again in May with more details.

After that meeting, I stopped to take some pictures and then stopped at Bob's. I hadn't seen him since he returned from Texas, so it was good to get caught up. After that I went to exercise. Then home for a bite of lunch and off to have a full body massage. This afternoon I worked on resizing my pictures for class on Thursday night. The Photo Shop will print up to 50 pictures free for class. Once we have the prints, we'll all pass them around and critique them. Should be interesting!

Tonight I'm waiting to hear from Dave. Tomorrow is his follow-up visit with Dr. Anderson. I hope he can help Dave eat again. I went out this evening and bought him some ice cream and some more protein drinks - basically that's what he's living on. I've been working on my PEO agenda and trying to figure out some things before our meeting on Friday morning. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...