Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

I guess I've been too tired in the evenings to write on my blog. Sorry. It's been a busy week. Tuesday I went stamping, so I didn't get home until late. Dave didn't get home until right before me and since we hadn't eaten supper yet, we ate at 9:30 or so. Then Wednesday night, we had a congregational meal at church, followed by a slide presentation by a guy in our church who had just returned from a Mission trip to Haiti. I had to leave that presentation early because of choir practice. Didn't get home that night until about 9:15. This time, Dave got home right after I did and he hadn't eaten, so I fixed him soup. Thursday was Maundy Thursday and our choir sang at East End Presbyterian Church, so again another late night. Dave got home about 9:45 or so. So we went to bed late again. Here it is Friday and I've been sick all day. I don't know what's going on - I've awakened 3 nights in a row with a severe stomach ache and, unfortunately, today it didn't ever go away. In fact, I am sitting here with my Rolaids by my side, eating them like candy. I've got a doctor's appointment on Monday, so if it doesn't go away before then, I'll talk to him about it.

Tomorrow I have to make an egg casserole for Easter breakfast at the church. Dave thinks he'll get to go to that and to church, then he'll probably go back to work. He's planning to work some tomorrow and then when he gets home, he'll go to work on the Habitat house. I sure don't see much of him these days. When he gets home at a decent hour, he goes in and sits in his chair and falls asleep! Poor man, he has to be tired!

I'm sure glad that Sudi and Howard made it back safely. I'll be glad to see them on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...