Saturday, April 3, 2010

Saturday

I just spent the day "lounging" today! I did, however, get my lesson #5 done, including the assignment and the quiz. I've also gotten started on lesson #6. Hopefully while Dave is gone tomorrow I can get it done too.

We have to be at church at 8:00 for breakfast in the morning. I made an egg casserole using the recipe they gave us - the differences in them will be in the meat added. Some will have ham (mine), some bacon, some sausage, and some hamburger. Then the optionals are onions and green peppers. One of the ladies will add jalapenos to hers. Should be good! So, my schedule is 8:00 breakfast, 8:45 choir practice, and 9:30 church. Then Dave will go to work about 2:00, so I'll be here alone tomorrow too. That's okay though because I've got some crafting things I want to do!

Happy Easter! I hope the Easter bunny finds you all, but don't forget what Easter is truly about. He is Risen!! Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...