Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hallalujah!!

Dave had a doctor's appointment at 4:30 today, so I went with him. Dr. Anderson told him his wound was healing well and in about another week, he'll never know by looking that he had surgery. Since they were all dog-tired at work, Dave stayed home after his doctor's appointment and took me out to the Club where he was going to try to eat something solid, which he hasn't done since the 6th of April. He ordered Tilapia cause he figured that would be soft, as well as some mashed potatoes...HE ATE EVERYTHING ON HIS PLATE, including some mixed veggies which weren't as soft as the fish and potatoes! He said he was just starved and it all tasted so good!

I had choir practice tonight - boy are we singing some beautiful songs in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...