Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday Thoughts

This is Monday, isn't it? I had a pretty busy day for a Monday. Ususally I don't have much to do on Mondays, but today was an exception. Although I was busy, I got to take a lot of pictures with Marshall's camera - I think the pictures ARE crisper than with my Sony. I called him, but he hadn't taken any pix yet, so I've still got to wait for my verdict. Speaking of pictures, I ordered from Snapfish.com two 24x30 prints of ocean views. I thought if they blew up well, I'd frame them and put them up in our house. They were fantastic! I took one of the to M&J here in town to get it framed. The frame and the matting are going to cost me $190! Good thing I only paid about $25 for the print! I'm going to take the other one over to Henderson's in Fairfield and have it framed as close to identically as I can. Hopefully it won't cost $190!!

Also today, I got finished with lesson 9 of my web page design class. I had a problem with the assignment though, so I've had to write in asking for help. I'm sure it's something simple. The design I got was just fine, but it wasn't what I thought I was designing. So, I want to know why!

Well, Dave just called. He's just leaving Moravia. I'll be glad when June gets here! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...