Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tuesday

My sister-in-law (Dave's sister) is turning the big 6-0 on Saturday, so I created this black and white card for her! I hope she likes it. I don't have any numbers that small, so I had to write in the 60th. Can you imagine, Dave's mom had Suzy (this same sister) and then 11 months later had twin boys - Don and Dave. Wow, she really had her hands full with 3 babies under the age of 1...plus she had another daughter who is about 6 years older than Suzy. I found out today that my camera is just as good as a Canon, so I won't be trading cameras. I'm sure that Dave will be excited to hear that. And, speaking of Dave, he just drove in - it's 10:05! He got home early tonight! I'd better get off of here and go meet him at the door! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...