Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday Ramblings

Dave is sitting in his chair sneezing! He's been out in the garage moving things around so that he can get his truck in the garage in case it starts hailing tomorrow. I keep telling him he'll be at work when it hails, but he needed to get this done anyway. When he got home today, we went out to the sun porch and just sat around for a while before we got dinner.


My day today was a fun one. I hurt too bad to go exercise. My back hurt bad last night - I even took a pain pill! This morning when I got up both my back and my shoulder hurt, so I decided that today was a day off. Perhaps I should lay off of some of the shoulder exercises when I'm at Lady Fit. Dr. Steve said to do what I could and if it hurt, then lay off for a while. So tomorrow, I'll just stretch my arm instead of actually lifting weight.


I also took the final for my class on creating web pages. I got a 100% on the test. There was only one question that I doubted myself on, so I looked it up. I should have trusted my first instinct because I was right. I also uploaded a few pictures to my Cyclones Forever album on Facebook. The guys who used to pay at ISU really like the pictures. I've still got tons more, but I'll upload them a few at a time. This is one of the ones that I didn't upload. I'm afraid the rest of the guys would give Derek a rough time about this picture! I personally like it - he's such a cutie!
The guys could have their individual pictures taken anyway they wanted them and this was a popular pose. I'm not sure that anyone pulled it off quite as well as Derek though! I have to tell you that when I was single, I had a wall in my basement which I affectionately referred to as my "stud" wall and I had several of these pictures on that wall! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...