Friday, April 30, 2010

Wet Friday

I went to exercise this morning because they were calling for ping pong sized hail this afternoon. I'm sure glad I went when I did. It did hail this afternoon, but it wasn't ping pong sized - it was more like pea-sized or even marble-sized. It really rained also. We got almost .8 of an inch in a very short time. Up until it rained, though, I had the house opened and was enjoying the wonderful muggy day!

Dave got home about 4:30 today, came in the house and took a nap. That's okay, because I wanted a nap too! This evening I've been working on uploaded more Cyclone pictures to my computer so that I can get them on Facebook for the guys to enjoy. Tomorrow Dave and I are getting up early so we can put up new mini blinds in the family room. Then he's going to go work at the Habitat house and if the grass dries enough, I'll have to mow again. Seems like a never-ending job this spring, but isn't the color of the grass beautiful this year? It is just so lush and so green!! I just love it!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...