Thursday, April 29, 2010

Wednesday Thoughts

I guess I just plain forgot to blog last night. Dave was talking about his work and I was still thinking about choir practice, so blogging wasn't on my mind! I had a fun day yesterday - I went to exercise and then I went to get groceries. I came home and put a roast on in the slow cooker. I love the smell that roast beef makes in a house! I had also put some eggs on to boil when Sue called...yup, forgot them! At least they weren't ruined! Then I went outside and mowed the back yard. Dave mowed the rest of the yard, but the back was too wet. It wasn't too bad yesterday. It probably would have been better if I'd have waited for today...the wind is really blowing. I was going out to put some Round-Up around some of my plants, but I think I'll wait for the wind to die down a little. I'm going to "paint" it on, but I'm afraid with the wind, the weeds will blow up against my flowers and then I'll kill my flowers!

Last night when Dave got home, I needed him to help the birds in the bird house. The floor is falling out of their house! We put duct tape around it to hold the floor in place. I haven't seen any birds go in or out today, so I hope we didn't scare them away.

I also was able to get lessons 11 and 12 completed, except for the assignment which is optional anyway. I've finished the quizzes, though. Now I just have to download the final test and take it. This creating web sites is a hard class. Lots of memorization, which tends to leave as you get a little older!! I guess I'll do it now, then go outside. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...