Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What a Day!!

This was a very exciting day for the city of Ottumwa and for about 2000 people who were able to get tickets to see President Obama when he visited Indian Hills Community College! I just happened to be one of them! I am glad I wore comfortable shoes, because I had to walk a long ways just to get in line! Once I was in line, we stood for another hour plus before our line even started moving! Then once we got inside, we sat for another hour plus before President Obama got there. But, it was all worth the wait. He did a wonderful job. He's very impressive - he "bounced" into the building and up on the stage. He was funny, he was convincing, he was charismatic!! I'm very glad I went.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...