Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday

I just think this world is going way too fast! It's Monday again and it's already the 17th of May! Wow - this month will soon be gone. Tomorrow night is our last Beta Sigma Phi meeting of the year and Friday is the last PEO meeting in our book! We'll get new yearbooks the first meeting in June. This year is flying by!

Dave got home early this morning. When he called me at 8:00 he was already in Delta, so he had to leave Waterloo pretty early! I had a hard time sleeping last night, so I was still asleep at 8:00. When he's gone, I usually have trouble sleeping the first night. I went to work out about 11:00, then came home and cleaned up the house. I also spent some time watching Mrs. Robin re-build her nest in my beautiful wreath. You know, of course, that the robins use mud and other wet stuff to build their nests. Therefore, they're a little messier than some nests.

Sorry, I'm not very chatty tonight. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...