Saturday, May 8, 2010

Cold Saturday

Boy was it ever cold today! I even had to put on jeans instead of shorts...what's wth that? I thought it was May! Tonight we even have a freeze warning out. Bryan came down today and he and his dad took all my hanging flower baskets to the garage for the night. I think it's supposed to be a little warmer this next week, but it's supposed to rain for about 4 days, so I'll be complaining all week. Get ready for it.

Tomorrow we're going to church and then we're taking off for the day. We're heading up to Bryan's to take him some stuff that he couldn't get in his car. Right now I'm watching the race on TV. There are 143 laps to go and there have been several wrecks already. I'm afraid we're not done having wrecks either! I've been trying to play several of my Facebook games, but I can't get on them. If Facebook actually starts charging for their "service", I won't be paying - I'm getting very frustrated with them! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...