Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sunday May 9

We did it - we sang "No Night There" and had the church rockin'!! In fact, people were even clapping to the beat while we sang. It was really fun. I think we did really well too - until the very last note, when one of the guys sang it early - aarrgh! Can't believe that some of the guys think they're too good to watch the choir director for the cues. Probably no one but the choir even knew he came in early, but we sure did! Pastor Sara dressed up and portrayed Lydia today for her sermon. She does such a good job...too bad she can't be our permanent minister.

After church we took off for Waterloo to deliver Bryan's stuff. He took us to the Eagle's Nest (I think that was the name) in downtown Waterloo, where we had a wonderful lunch. We headed home about 4:15 and now I'm tired! Jami called a little while ago to wish me Happy Mother's Day. She said the girls went snorkeling today. Kelly liked it, but Megan didn't much. Jami said the ocean was a bit rough today. Speaking of tired, Dave is sound asleep in his chair and I'm having trouble staying awake to watch the rest of Brothers & Sisters. Oh well, I can sleep in in the morning, I think. I'd better check my calendar! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...