Saturday, May 29, 2010

Lazy Day

This picture pretty much says it all!! I walked out the front door this afternoon and this is what I saw in the tree just ahead of me! She just lay there while I took her picture - what a riot! I guess she was taking her afternoon nap and she thought I couldn't see her! When I got a little closer she ran to another tree.

Dave and several others worked at the Habitat house today. They wanted to get the siding on the house, but they only got it about half sided. They had a few issues so it took a lot longer than they thought it would. It was good to see such a big crew working and a perfect day for it, too! I didn't do much today. I tried to pick up a bit - since Dave's home the house gets a little messier than it used to with just me here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...