Friday, May 28, 2010

This was a fun day!

It's so fun having Dave around!! You're probably tired of hearing me say that! I went to stamp club this morning, came home and fixed lunch. Then Dave and I went flower shopping. We ended up planting about 8 pots with flowers, 4 pots with tomatoes, 1 long pot with cilantro, and 4 other pots with flower seeds!! I also found some of the fiber optic/solar lights like Ann & Bob have too. They are so cool - they're out there shining red then blue then green!! I am so easily pleased!

Tonight we went to a cruise-in at South HyVee. We only had about 21 cars, but it was a lovely night to sit out and chat. We had some different cars too, which is always fun! South HyVee gave all the cars a door prize of window washing fluid and we gave $41 to the 50-50 winner - which wasn't us!! :(

Tomorrow Dave is working Habitat and I'm going to try to catch up around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...