Friday, May 14, 2010

TGIF

The sun was out today - Oh Happy Day!! It's so nice to see the sun, we just haven't had much of it lately! I won't say that it was really warm, because it wasn't, but it was pretty!

I went to Fairfield today to have lunch with Sudi and Howard for Sudi's birthday. I didn't know that Rita, Chris and Earl were joining us too! What a nice surprise. Sudi, Rita, Chris and I all went to school together so we're part of the Girls of 66. It was fun to see all of them again. I was a little late getting over there because I went to exercise a little later than I anticipated going. Those darn games on Facebook are making me late and I am usually very punctual. I didn't get home from Fairfield until about 2:30 and then Dave came home about 3:30. He went to the chiropractor again before he got home - his neck is much better, but it's still stiff! It wasn't so bad that we couldn't cruise tonight, though.

Craig and Sue took their 64 Chevelle and we took the 56 Chevy and went to Mt. Pleasant for their first cruise of the summer. They had probably close to 40 cars there - some that we hadn't ever seen before. There was a beautiful bright red lead sled there - a 56 Ford Crown Vic! It was straight out of American Graffiti!! We didn't get home until about 8:20 so we almost didn't get home before dark, which is always our goal when we're out with the old cars...don't want to hit a deer that we can't see! It was a fun day and night! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...