Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thursday, May 13th

Today was my late sister-in-law's birthday...I sure do miss her! It's funny how when I write the date, it reminds me of someone or something. May the 13th will always be Bonnie's birthday to me, no matter what else happens on May the 13th!

I wasn't very productive today, or very creative either. I did finish about 8 cards so I guess I did do something creative. I went to exercise even though I didn't want to and while I was there, I got weighed and measured. I actually gained a pound!! I don't think that's what I was supposed to do. I did, however, lose 4.5 inches, according to Sue who measured me last time too. She said it isn't a scientific measurement but she always tries to measure people the exact same way, so it should be close. I also lost a half of a percent in body fat and 4 pounds of fat composition. So, I guess I shouldn't be depressed over gaining a pound. After all, muscle weighs more than fat, right?

Walmart called my name today, too. I had to get a couple of things so I decided that I should make the trip out to Wally World. I actually had 4 things on my list and I got those 4, plus a few more. I bought myself a wireless mouse for my computer. I have to stretch too far to use my regular mouse, so this should be better for my shoulder.

Tomorrow is my friend Sudi's birthday. She will officially become a senior citizen tomorrow. I'm going over to Fairfield to take her to lunch. The sun is supposed to shine tomorrow AND it's supposed to get to 69 degrees. I can hardly wait!! Maybe I can wear my shorts withOUT a sweatshirt!! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...