Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thursday

I talked to Dave about 6:00 and he thought he was coming home in about a half an hour...he called back - chaos in Moravia. All kinds of problems. He finally got home about 9:30. At least he wasn't so tired that he wouldn't help me take out the trash, hang a new flag, put bird seed in the feeders, and hang my new oriole feeder. Come on over, birdies!! We made lots of progress in about 35 minutes!!

I'm pooped tonight. I changed sheets on the bed, which is quite a chore when your back hurts! Usually Dave helps me with that project, but he wasn't here to help. :( Then I went out to run errands - I went to work out, I had to take his shirts to the laundry, get groceries, pick up a new flag and a water filter, and I went to Earl May's to look at oriole feeders. By the time I got done with all of that, it was about 1:30 and I hadn't even eaten my lunch yet. After lunch, I went out and mowed the yard. Today I mowed on the diagonal, which takes longer, but I love the look! Anyway, now it's supposed to rain tonight and like 4 of the next 6 days! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...