Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tuesday's Thoughts

Actually, I don't have a lot of thoughts today!! I had an appointment with an estate planner this morning at 9:00 and I cancelled it. Dave thought it was redundant because Bob Kramer does all of our estate planning. So, at 5 minutes until 9:00 I called and cancelled - thought I really shouldn't waste his time since Dave wasn't planning to participate in any way, shape, or form. Usually Dave is much more cooperative, but he just flat out didn't want to do this.

Later on this morning, I went to work out and then at noon I had a massage. That's why I don't have a lot of thoughts. I think I'm still in a fog even 9 hours later. She really worked on my neck and I know that tomorrow I'm going to be sore! It will be a good sore, though. Since today wasn't very nice and I didn't want to be outside, I actually took a nap! I sure hope I can sleep tonight. Dave's asleep in his chair. I'm so jealous of him...he can sleep for 2 hours in his chair, go upstairs and fall sound asleep within seconds. Not me, I'll be reading for at least 30 minutes before I can even think about going to sleep.

I'm looking forward to lunch tomorrow. I'm going to Bridge View to be a part of the Cyclone Tailgate Tour. I will put on my cardinal and gold and go listen to Coach Rhoads and Coach Fennelly and others talk about the upcoming sports seasons. Fun for us Cyclone fans!! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...