Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday the 18th

This morning Dave got up really early and went over to help Nan with her garage sale. Unfortunately, I got up far earlier than I wanted to also. I woke up at 6:45 and couldn't go back to sleep. I hate that!! I had PEO this morning, but it wasn't until 9:30. I think, though, that I get to worrying about PEO and that's what wakes me up...I still think I'll get impeached before my term is over! I would like to have one meeting where everything went the way it was supposed to!! I just think it's not meant to be, however. Oh well, it was a good meeting in spite of everything!

After I got done, I came home and changed clothes and headed over to Nan's. It was really dark in the northwest. Dave called me when I was within a block of Nan's and told me to go home and put the car away. Since he was already at her house, there was no sense in both of our vehicles getting hail damage. Fortunately it didn't hail, but it sure looked like it could. Tonight we also dodged a couple of bullets - storms all around us but when they got to O-town, they were just a little lightening and some rain. I'm glad! Tomorrow morning we'll go over to Nan's about 7:45 - her garage sale goes from 8:00 to 1:00 tomorrow. She had a good day today, but she's still got a full garage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...