Friday, June 25, 2010

Fun Friday

Today was my stamping club. I demonstrated how to make a quilt card. I'll try to get a picture and get it posted, but not tonight...I'm having pretty bad back spasms. We had a fun time at card club. I think all of the ladies enjoyed the cards! Some of them said that was the first quilt they'd ever made!!

After club, I went to the chiropractor. He had a terrible time moving my lower back - it just kept wanting to spasm! Finally got it moved, and adjusted all the way up my spine. I should feel better tomorrow. I sure hope so because I'm planning to go to Albia for a car show tomorrow. I think we're going to take two cars...several from our club are going, so it should be fun! We both won trophies last year, but this year we're hoping to win money instead!! (Or maybe in addition to!!) I've found a chair I can sit in - the bag chairs aren't good if you have any kind of a back problem. We'll leave after we've had pancakes at the Balloon Races!

Dave went to the cruise in tonight at S HyVee. I didn't go. I decided tomorrow will be plenty. If you're out and about, come see us in Albia tomorrow! It's always a good show and two different restaurants say they have the best tenderloins in Iowa...I'll bet we try one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...