Monday, June 7, 2010

I'm alive, just busy!!

I can't believe I haven't blogged for a couple of days. I've been swamped and staying up waaaaay too late! Monday night we went to Washington to watch Allison play. She pitched 3 innings and did pretty well...she just didn't pitch quite as hard as usual. She had a sacrifice and struck out one time. She wasn't very happy with the two outs...she doesn't understand a sacrifice. After Allison's game we went to the Washington HS vs Keokuk HS softball game. The two pitchers are each going to play Junior College ball next year - Washington's pitcher is going to Iowa Western and Keokuk's pitcher is going to the Hills! When the games finally got over and Al had finished grooming the mound, we went to eat supper - at 9:30!! Now, keep in mind that I knew I had to be at the voting poll to work at 6:00 AM this morning. We didn't get home until about 11:45 and Dave forbade me from getting on the computer!

So this morning, I got up at 5:15, took my shower, at my breakfast, glanced at the paper and took off to work the Dahlonega Township election site. It was a fun day, but I'm pooped now. After 16 hours of working at a polling place, you get a little punchy! I'm going up to bed now - it's 11:30 and I almost got all the way through my facebook entries for the last 2 days! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...