Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Busy Wednesday

I had physical therapy this morning at 8:00. I was so stiff this morning, it was wonderful to have Amy work on me. After I did all of my exercises, she did ultrasound on my back and then massaged the heck out of it. Unfortunately it really hurts for quite a while after she does this...so today wasn't very pleasant. Tomorrow I should feel better though! Friday when I go in for physical therapy, she wants me to do my exercising before I get there and then she'll massage that muscle the whole 45 minutes!

We had the best lunch today. I breaded two tenderloins with egg and crackers and fried them. Then I also fixed sweet corn. It was a GREAT lunch! I had mayo, pickles, and onion on my tenderloin...and the sweet corn was so sweet that I didn't even have to use salt! Unfortunately I can still taste the onion!

This afternoon, I took a short nap and then Dave and I did 3 loads of wash. Tonight we went to K-Mart and bought an air conditioner for the church.

I guess I don't have much else to report today - oh, I DID reach level 69 in Zoo World!!! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...