Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday the 23rd

Boy was it hot again today. I certainly don't want to wish my life away, but I'd sure like some beautiful fall weather! This heat and humidity are awful!

I got up waaaay early today because I had to do all of my stretches before I went to PT this morning. So after I got to PT, Amy did an ultrasound treatment and then she massaged and massaged my long muscle that goes to the right of my spine. It feels much better tonight. I have Michelle on Monday and then Amy again on Wed. and Thursday this next week. I really look forward to these treatments. I think they're probably going to start me on some strengthening exercises next week!

At card club this morning, we made a couple of really cool cards. I'll try to get pictures of them tomorrow and post them. One was a folding technique that looks really, really complicated and the other one was a different sized card with a stamp that we embossed in gold embossing powder. Very pretty cards!

Tonight we took both the '56 and the Charger over to S HyVee for the cruise-in. I think we had at least 30 cars! Pretty darn good considering the fact that it was lightning in the north and it was so hot your underwear stuck to you!! I decided I'd had enough, so I came home early. Dave stayed just a little too long...he got rained on! So when he got home he had to wash his car before he put it away.

Tomorrow Dave is going to work Habitat for Humanity and I'm planning to sleep in!!! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...