Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday, July 12th

I finally was able to get my MRI done this morning. My doctor's nurse told me the MRI shouldn't last more than about 15 minutes - ha! It ended up being about 50 minutes long - and that's a really long time to lie still and flat on your back when your back hurts! Anyway, I got it over and done with!! I called my doctor's office at 4:55 PM to see what the fax from the radiologist said. She told me that it showed degenerative disease (arthritis) and a compression fracture. So now I know what's going on and why my back is still giving me fits. I start physical therapy tomorrow. I am anxious to see what they are going to tell me about exercising.

I went to Fairfield after my MRI. It's always fun to get together with my FHS classmates! I'm also glad that Sudi was able to diagnose my problem with the bag I'm making!

Tonight I've enjoyed TV for a change. It was the season premiere of The Closer and then a new series Rizzoli and Isles. I can't believe they chose to do The Surgeon and The Apprentice on the first show! It was really good! Dave was enjoying it too, until he fell asleep in his chair about 9:30. Bless his heart - he worked until about 3:00 at church tearing up linoleum.

I'm going to crash now. I'm really tired! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...