Monday, August 2, 2010

Another Monday

Another Monday and some more rain! When I went to physical therapy this morning, it was sprinkling...but later on this morning, it really rained. I don't think we got much rain, but at least I didn't have to water my tomatoes or flowers today!

I needed physical therapy today. For some reason, my right leg wasn't working properly. I really think I need to go to the chiropractor, but she still doesn't want me going there. Tonight, my leg is working better and my back feels pretty good. Hopefully, it will in the morning too!

Well, Dave went back to work today. He put in 5.5 hours! He's going to go to work again tomorrow afternoon. I hate it, but he is excited about the new project. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...