Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Fun Day Today

I had a fun day today. I actually got to lounge around home in my nightgown this morning! I like not having to get up and get dressed early in the morning! I guess I don't mind getting up - it's the getting my shower taken and getting dressed that I don't want to do until I'm ready!!

After I did my stretching exercises and after I got ready for the day, I spent about an hour on the computer and then I went upstairs to my studio to be creative! One of my stamping groups is doing a recipe exchange based on letters of the alphabet. Each person who is participating was asked to pick a letter of the alphabet (with no duplicates) and choose a recipe starting with that letter. I chose the letter "g" for grape salad. Since no one else had chosen "g", I got it. Now I'm to make/decorate 6x6 cards for everyone in the exchange. Here's what I chose to do:

Unfortunately, I have to make 20 of these and I've only got 5 done so far!! Do you think I'll get them done and in Des Moines by the 7th of September?? More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...