Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thank Goodness That's Over!

We got up early and went to Des Moines this morning. My appointment was at 9;20 to have my tooth pulled. We got there about 9:15 and filled out paperwork. I got in pretty quickly and about 10 minutes later my tooth was gone! I haven't had any pain, but it took a long time for the bleeding to stop. Dave went out and bought some ice cream because they suggested just milkshakes and cool soup for a couple of days. The milkshakes sound better to me than cool soup! Right now I'm really tired because I didn't sleep very well last night. In fact, that might be an understatement! I was still awake at 2:00. About 1:45 I took a half a tranquilizer and then I was finally able to sleep! Unfortunately, when you take one of those pills so you can sleep, you don't wake up very well! But I got up about 6:15 and did my stretching exercises , took my shower, ate breakfast and read the paper!

Anyway, now I'm on to healing and just waiting for the next step of the process! Tomorrow is very busy for me. I've got physical therapy at 8:30, stamp club at 9:30 and a cruise tomorrow evening. I hope I still feel as well tomorrow as I do today! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...