Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Icky Day

I don't much like days like today. It seemed to rain off and on all day today, and when it wasn't raining, it was gray! Yuck! When I worked at Indian Hills, on gray days like this I had a construction paper sun that I taped to my window just to make me think the sun was shining. At least the sun is supposed to shine tomorrow and for that I'm very appreciative!

I had physical therapy today and after that I went to the Tattered Book (used book store) and bought about 10 more books. I read a book in about 4 days, and some of them in 3 so I need a supply! They didn't have any Tess Gerritsen books that I hadn't already read, but they had a bunch of Lisa Jackson and Lisa Gardner! I've only got 70 pages left of the one I'm reading now.

This afternoon I've had a stomach ache. In fact, I've still got it and I think I'm going to go to bed early. Tomorrow I'm planning to go to Chris' to help Sudi, Rita and Chris pack some more stuff! Then depending on how I feel when we quit, I need to go to Libertyville. I haven't seen my Aunt Mae for quite a while. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...