Saturday, August 14, 2010

Fun Saturday

I went to Juliene's today for Stampin' Up class. We made some beautiful cards!! I would upload them, but either Firefox or Blogger are acting up tonight! Since I'm having trouble with facebook too, I'm guessing it's Firefox! I should switch back to Google Chrome, but I'm just too lazy! I'll upload pictures another time!

Another exciting thing about today was that I had two hummingbirds at the feeder this evening. One was definitely a male ruby-throat and one was a female ruby-throat (I think). I tried to get a picture but my camera kept shining a red light to focus and I knew it was going to scare them away...so I just watched them instead! The males are sooooo little! I read about them online and one article said that if you were to balance a penny on your finger, that's the weight of the ruby-throat. It also said the male was about 3" long from tip of beak to tip of tail! The females are a little larger. So cool!

We were sitting here tonight when the phone rang. It was Dave's oldest sister. She called to tell us that she is going to be a Grandma! She's wanted this for so long, I'm so glad for her! Scott and Danielle will make wonderful parents! We're excited for them!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...