Friday, August 13, 2010

Wet Friday

I can't believe how much rain we've had! We got another 1.1" today, according to the rain gauge...but, I think it was more like 3 inches!! The wind blew pretty hard and the rain was coming down in sheets - I think most of it missed the rain gauge!! AND...NOW IT'S RAINING AGAIN!! I know there's a reason for all this rain, but I just can't imagine what it is!

My cleaning lady was here today. I tried to get my list of jobs done today, but I couldn't - she loves to talk while she works!! I guess, however, I've got another day to do everything. That's the beauty of being retired.

I don't think I told you. Yesterday we had a humming bird that stopped by our feeder! I was able to get a couple of pictures of it. They are so cool! Poor little thing was really thirsty! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...