Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hot Sunday

Today was another hot day. When we left church this morning, it was like walking out into a sauna! On days like this, I'm always glad that I don't have to be outdoors! We did, however, go over to Bob's today for lunch. I had made a grape salad before I went to church, so I took that over. When I got there Bob was putting the pork loins on the grill, Steve was cutting up potatoes and onions, and Rhonda was shucking sweet corn. I sliced tomatoes and put them in the refrigerator. Then I put the green beans on to cook. We had a wonderful lunch/dinner! Besides all of that already mentioned, we also had dinner rolls. Then for dessert, there was pecan pie, peach pie, or ice cream and cake! It was so fun being with my nieces and their families. I just wish that Kyle and Al could have been there too. I got to play a game of "Go Fish" with the little girls and Kaylee! That was fun. I can't remember the last time I played "Go Fish".

Tonight we went on a cruise with the car club and ended up at the Rock 'n' Roll Dairy Bar for ice cream. We both had small shakes and that was our supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...