Saturday, August 7, 2010

Super Saturday

I actually started my day out by going to a garage sale. Now I must tell you that I don't like garage sales. I don't like going to them and I don't like having them! However, there were two different garage sales where they were selling scrapbook materials and I needed more purple cardstock. So, I finally found the first one and she said she had some purple cardstock thaat she'd sell me. She went into her house, found 6 sheets and sold them to me for 25 cents each! That was quite a deal! It's not quite the same color that I'm using on my recipe cards, but I can make it work! After I left there, I tried to find the second garage sale, but I never did. It was supposed to be on Edwards Drive, something like 401. The only Edwards Drive I know of has the 600 block and the 700 block...no 400 block. I decided not to look for it since I'd gotten 6 sheets of purple cardstock at the first place! So, I came home and was creative!

Dave didn't get home from working Habitat until about 4:30 and by the time he showered, it was 5:00 and he wanted a nap. Bob wanted us to go with he, Ann, Linda, Kaylee, Rhonda, Steve, Cheyenne, and Allison to the Country Club. Tonight was the Member Appreciation Night with free heavy hors doeuvres and a keg of beer. They also had a young man from Illinois who was the entertainment. He was very good! We just got home. The two little girls danced EVERY dance and the rest of us danced several too. There were lots of people there, so it was even more fun!

Tomorrow after church we're going over to Bob's for dinner. Ann has to go to Osage for a family reunion, so Bob's cooking! I've got to get up early enough to make a salad and take a bag of potatoes over to his house. Vicki and Al are going to be there too, so all we'll be missing is Linda's Al and Kyle. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...