Monday, August 9, 2010

More Rain!!

I had a really hard time sleeping last night! I woke up at 2:00 AM because I heard the wind blowing and the rain hitting the window in our bathroom. That is really remarkable because I wear earplugs to sleep and I heard it over the noise of the air filter in our bedroom! The lightning was horrific also. I threw the lock on the bathroom window and went back to bed. About 3:00 I woke again, this time because of the thunder and lightning. This happened two more times before I had to get up at 7:00 AM. I'm a little tired this evening!

I finished all twenty of my recipe cards today. I can't believe that I'm ahead of schedule. I am a procrastinator, so this is really unusual! Now I just have to get the 20 cards to Kathy in Des Moines. I'll ask her mom if she's going to see her in the next couple of weeks. If she is, I'll let her take the cards with her!

Right now I'm watching Rizzoli & Isles and then I'm going to bed. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...