Thursday, August 5, 2010

Our 20th Anniversary

I have a very hard time believing that Dave and I have been married for 20 years already! It just seems like the other day. But when I stop and think about it, Jami was only 14 and Bryan was only 12 and now they're both in their 30's! Today started out with breakfast in bed, brought to me by my wonderful hubby! He had bought an anniversary card and put it on the tray. Then when I finally came downstairs, there were beautiful deep red carnations in a vase on my desk! What a guy! Unfortunately, we didn't get to be together today, but we're going to be together tomorrow night at a car cruise and Saturday night...this sounds like a date, rather than a marriage!!

Today I went to Chris' again. We were able to get a lot more dishes packed away AND we got the antique utensils off the wall!! We also were able to get all of the pans, etc., off of the ceiling. That was a wonderful feeling. There's still lots more to do, but at least we are seeing progress now. For lunch, Chris had made a wonderful quiche and key lime pie (my favorite!). The key lime pie made me feel like I was back in Florida!

When I got home, Dave and I both took naps...mine was 2 hours! I probably won't sleep tonight! I was really out - he left to mow at the church and I didn't hear the doors close or anything! Since I didn't get up until about 6:00 we didn't go out for dinner. We ordered pizza instead. It was really good tonight - we got it from Breadeaux.

Tomorrow I have an early (8:00 AM) physical therapy appointment and then we have the cruise in at Klyn Automotive. Sylvesters and us have put this cruise on for the last 4-5 years. We've had 51 cars in attendance! Hope we have a bunch again tomorrow night. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...