Thursday, August 19, 2010

A little about several things

I'm not doing very well with remembering to send out birthday cards to my friends and relatives. I guess I'm going to have to give myself reminders in my calendar two or three days in advance of their birthdays. Today I missed Al Rebling. He's such a great guy, he won't hold it against me!

My physical therapist had her baby! Yeah for her, boo for me! She had another little boy. They named him Brady I believe. I'm sure he's a little doll, just like his brother and sister. Unfortunately for me, that means that I don't get to have Amy for my PT any more. In fact, she's going on an as-needed status, which means she'll only work once in a while. She wanted to stay home with her 3 little ones while they're still little. I don't blame her, but she's really going to be missed!! So today's physical therapist appointment was with a PTA. She did a good job with the ultrasound and with the massage. Tomorrow I have Chad. Chad's a PT, so he'll be overseeing my therapy from now on. Pretty soon everyone in the physical therapy department will have seen my "upper butt"!!! I was pretty surprised that I felt okay this morning - just a little stiffness from walking a lot yesterday!

Tonight I went to the Photo Shop for my photography group meeting. It was really informative tonight. I think I'm actually starting to get this aperature-ISO-shutter speed stuff! The members of this group are very talented - there were some gorgeous pictures tonight! One lady was one of the 617 who was lucky enough to have her photo chosen to be displayed at the State Fair. Maybe I'll try next year!

That's all for now - more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...