Monday, August 16, 2010

Mondays are still Mondays, even if you're retired! I wonder why that is? I was supposed to have a physical therapy appointment this morning at 11:00, but my therapist (who is 8+ months pregnant) was having some spotting. All the other therapists were busy, so I didn't get to have an appointment. Plus, tomorrow they're all busy, we're going to the state fair on Wednesday, so that leaves Thursday and Friday. I'll have someone that I've never seen on Thursday and will have Chad on Friday, just in case Amy doesn't make it back! She's due Sept. 5th and her babies are always early, so she may already have a baby - who knows??? I just hope everything is okay.

I had lots of fun watching the hummers today. At first I saw them about every hour, then later it was every 15 minutes! So at one point I went outside with my camera to "capture" their images. Not a single hummer showed up!! This evening when Craig & Sue were here, Sue and I sat outside - without my camera. Sure enough, one of them came in, sat in the tree and posed - he knew I couldn't take his picture. As soon as I got up to go inside and get the camera, he left! Little squirt!

It was fun seeing Craig and Sue. It's been way too long since we've gotten together for supper. Yesterday was Craig's birthday, so we even had Graham's ice cream!! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...