Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday the 10th of August

Did you realize that yesterday was 8/9/10? Pretty cool! Since I no longer work, I don't often write the date. When I do write the date, I usually write it military style - something that stuck with me from my first marriage. Regardless, I didn't notice it yesterday!

Today was another hot day. I think most of our puddles have gone down. We had 4.5 inches of rain on Sunday night/Monday morning and there are lots of basements flooded in Ottumwa. In fact, I think the river is supposed to crest around 18 feet and flood stage is somewhere around 16'. Not a good situation. We missed today's storm - it went east of us. It got kind of dark here and we heard the thunder, but only got about 10 sprinkles!

I had a massage today. That was the big thing in my day!!! Tomorrow morning I have Physical Therapy at 9:30 and then I'm going to Bob's to visit with Rhonda for a while. She has to go to Washington to pick up Cheyenne. I guess she went to Washington today to drop Chey off to spend the night with Allison. Those little girls sure do like to spend time together! Too bad they're so far apart in miles - one in San Antonio and one in Washington, Iowa! That, however, probably makes their relationship better! I know my cousins and I used to have lots of fun together, but sometimes we were together way too much! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...