Saturday, September 25, 2010

Brrrrrr....

I don't know what happened to our nice weather, but today was really, really cold...and wet! We must have had another inch or so of rain today, which didn't help the chill at all! I actually wore a sweatshirt all day - I still have on my shorts, though!!! Tonight when I was sitting here watching the ISU game, I did have a blanket wrapped around my legs!

Speaking of the game - our defense destroyed UNI. We had one interception returned 93 yards for a touchdown and another one returned 40 or so yards! Our main QB got hurt in the first series of downs, but our backup came in and did an ok job. He really needs to work on his passing, though! Texas didn't have such a good day! Poor Mack Brown.

This was a pretty boring day - I actually didn't do much all day. I watched some football, which I love and Dave, not so much!! Actually, he was working at Habitat all day. Speaking of Dave - he rode his Ruckus to Habitat today even though it was cold and rainy! Yesterday he washed both his pickup and my car and he didn't want to get them dirty!!! He's so funny! When he came home from working at the Habitat house, he called me and had me open the garage door so he didn't have to stand out in the rain while the door opened!! So, as he's coming into the driveway, he was just a honking his horn - I guess so I can see how silly he looked in his rain gear on his moped!! His jeans were soaked when he got inside!

Tomorrow is church and my first Sunday back in the choir. So I've got to get there early to practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...