Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday Thoughts

We had a wonderful crowd today at church. Pastor Dave wants to have 200 in worship by January 1st. If this keeps up, we're definitely going to make it. He's just so enthusiastic and it seems to be contagious! Today was Evangelism Sunday and we had several visitors in the congregation. Hopefully some of them will return! I know that some won't because they were visiting Ottumwa for their 55th class reunion, but hopefully the ones from Ottumwa will return.

Dave and I came home after church and had lunch. This afternoon, we took some more people on a cruise like we did last month. We've still got 3 more people to take on a cruise. Hopefully we can get it done yet this fall. One of the ladies today is somewhere around 80 years old. She really enjoyed it. Since three people couldn't come today, Dave invited Pastor Dave and Liz. With the addition of them, I had four people in my car and Dave had four in his. Good times!!

Now I'm watching Brothers & Sisters' season premiere. Desperate Housewives was something else! Love these premieres!! I've got a very busy week - hope I get to everything!! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...