Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Busy Thursday!

Today was a really busy day! I had physical therapy this morning-my last one! Chad said that I'd do very well if I just remember to stretch at least once a day! Then after PT, I had a neurology appointment about my familial tremors. That didn't go so very well! The good doctor said that I could increase either of my two meds, but each one has side effects. I think when I increased my propranolol that my shakes were worse...so he said I could go back down to the 120 mg and see if my tremors get better. If they do, great. If they don't I can go back to the 160 mg. The other medication that I can increase will cause me to be very tired and have more balance problems. Or, his third option was that I could just learn to live with my tremors. Guess which one I chose to do? I'm going for living with them! In fact, I'd like to get off the two meds entirely, but I doubt they'll let me do that!

This afternoon, I had a pedicure so that I could wear some sandals while we're in Texas. Then this evening we met Bob & Ann and 2 other couples at the Tom Tom to have pizza and beer - some of us had water instead of beer!! We came home at 7:00 thinking that we'd have to listen to the ISU football game because we don't get the Fox Sports Network that is carrying it. I was pleasantly surprised to find it on Comcast! We're playing like it's a first game, but we are ahead so far!

These two cards are some little thank-you cards that we made at one of my stamping parties. They are both made from Stampin' Up paper, ink, etc. They're only about 2 1/2 inches square, but they look a lot bigger here! I did a better job of stamping on this second card. For some reason I didn't have the stamp completely inked on the first card.
Oh, another good thing happened today! I saw our male hummingbird again! After this cool weather, though, they'll probably leave right away!! When the cold front came through this afternoon, it was really chilly. I'll probably open all the windows tomorrow! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...