Monday, September 20, 2010

They're Everywhere!!

They truly were everywhere! One evening while we were sitting outside at Rhonda's we had so many hummingbirds around that we couldn't count them fast enough. If you notice there are 5 in this picture...one of them you see his beak and head through the nectar! They were just hilarious that night! They would dart back and forth and actually crash into each other, but I think it was all in play! Perhaps they were just showing off for us!!

I had so much fun photographing them! I've got lots of cool hummingbird pictures that I hope to put on my Facebook page tomorrow, so you'll have to check them out. Today I uploaded pictures from our visit to the LBJ Ranch (the Texas White House) outside of Johnson City, Texas. It was a very interesting tour! Since it's a National Park, the tours are run by park rangers. We've now been to see homes and/or museums of the following Presidents: Eisenhower, Hoover, Truman, Andrew Jackson, Lincoln, F.Roosevelt (just me). Next time we go to Texas we're going to Austin where LBJ's museum is! By then the Bushs will probably have theirs ready too!

That's all for tonight. I had a busy day, what with working out and working on paperwork to refinance our home, etc. Then this evening I had a PEO Reciprocity meeting and I've still got several PEO things to work on before our Oct. 1st meeting!!! I'm going to leave you with a saying I saw while I was in Fredericksburg...it was on a wooden sign: Meddle thee not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and wouldst be tasty with ketsup!! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...