Thursday, October 21, 2010

Another Thursday

Another Thursday and another beautiful fall day. I pretty much had the house to myself today - Dave went to work and I stayed home. We got the house all cleaned up this morning because we thought the kids from Wartburg were coming in today to work on the Habitat house, which meant they would be eating dinner here tonight. I even had the garlic bread all made and the pop was on ice. Guess what - it's next week they're coming. Poor Dave. He had his weeks mixed up! So we had to call and change dates with various people around town and had to freeze the garlic bread and ice! What a riot!!

Tonight I went to Fairfield for my first ever reunion planning meeting. There were 16 of us classmates there and after voting, etc., I think we got lots accomplished. Unfortunately, though, by the time I got gas in my car and got back home, it was close to 10:00 and I pretty much turn into a pumpkin at 10:00!! Good night and more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...