Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Don't Know If This Will Work...

I'm having lots of troubles with my computer tonight. I'm even running a scan to see if I have a virus or something...it just is sooooooo slow!! I can't get any of the games on Facebook to load, so I'm not on there either! I'm having to resort to playing Mahjongg just from my computer games - not online! Aarrgghh!

Dave and I went out to Sylvesters this morning. It was fun to see Alyssa and Brooke again - Sue too!! (Sorry, Sue!) Both little girls eventually warmed up to us, but it had been a long time since we'd seen them, so they were pretty shy! We went to the Club for lunch when we got back into town. We haven't eaten there for a month, probably! We both had salads and mine just isn't setting well in my tummy. I ate crackers for supper tonight and that's all! I love salads so I sure hope this isn't something that's going to happen every time I eat one. I didn't even feel well enough to go to choir practice tonight.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...