Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Chi Chi Chi Le Le Le

Hallelujah! All 33 miners are out of the hole! As I'm writing, there are still 3 rescue workers in the mine. The world will rest easier when all three of them are out! What a wonderful story so far anyway! Thirty three men who were given up for dead are still alive and back in the real world all because of a world effort to get them out.

Today I went to Fairfield to have lunch with some members of the FHS class of '66. I think there were about 18 of us there. Tonight I had choir practice and tomorrow I'm housesitting for Nan while workers come in to change the code on her alarm system. I guess I'll take my book with me because she was afraid it might take a long time.

I really don't have much to say tonight, except thank you God!! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...