Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday October 11th

My thoughts and prayers are with the Chilean miners who are about to be rescued. I sure hope all goes well. This is quite an operation. All news channels are on the mine operations. I can't imagine how small these guys must be to make it into that tube...God please be with the rescuers and the miners.

Today was another day of doing odds and ends. I'm uploading pictures to snapfish as I'm typing this. I am uploading 123 pictures and it's taking forever. It's been uploading for almost two hours so far! It appears to be almost done so I'll get to cross another thing off my to-do list! I got my evangelism minutes done and distributed, my bills paid, and the laundry done. So it was a good day!

OMG, there goes the first rescuer. This is almost a half mile down in the earth. Talk about a panic attack! I'm about to have one just watching!! I can't even get into an MRI tube and it's only about 6 feet long - not 2300 feet!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...